- We offer you a diversified job, where you support a team in construction and production processes of thermal imaging and housing systems
- You will be responsible for the transfer and maintenance of new and existing design and procurement data into our inventory management system, as well as for the creation of production-ready design documents for manufacturing and production.
- You will fit in with us if you have successfully completed training, e.g. as a technical draftsman, further training as a CAD specialist or a comparable qualification
- First experiences in the area of the production of fine devices are advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office is required
- User knowledge of the CAD software (Solid Works.) and the merchandise management system Lexware is desirable
- Personally, it is important to us that you have a self-dependent, precise and conscientious working style combined with team spirit and commitment.
We offer you
- Responsible and challenging tasks in an exciting working environment
- Individual development opportunities and opportunities for further training
- Flexible working hours and a pleasant working atmosphere
Have we aroused your interest? If you would like to join our great team and contribute to the success of the company, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your complete and meaningful application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.