The extremely small outdoor thermal imaging camera is particularly easy to hide for its small size. Barely thicker than a thumb, it delivers images of the highest quality of 320×256 pixels. The standard version has a built-in socket for the connection of a waterproof cable. This cable transmits the video data (PAL or NTSC) and supplies power to the unit.
Technical specifications TISCAM-3.24
- Resolution Microbolometer: 320×256 Pixel, 9Hz
- Temperature resolution: 60mK (40mK as special version)
- Spectral band / pixel spacing: 7.5 μm – 13.5 μm / 12 μm uncooled microbolometer
- Suitable for sunlight: Looking directly into the sun is possible for a short time
- Filter Mode: White Hot (more filters on request)
- Field of view: 24°
- Input voltage: 5–12V
- Video output: PAL (standard), NTSC (possible), USB (special version)
- Polarity / Filter: White Hot
- FFC (shutter): Flagshutter, corrected by software shutter
- Operating / storage temperature: –20° to +60°C / –40° to +80°C
- Water resistance: IP68
- Maximum height: 12km
- Shock: 1.500g
- Material:Housing: aluminum (7075) anodised, lens: germanium
- Length: 60mm
- Width: 24mm
- Height: 29mm
(without mounting parts)
- Weight: 57.7g
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Since the ordered product is an export-limited product, we require, after your order, anend user statement, which you recieve via mail and a copy of your identity card in advance.