The extremely small outdoor thermal imaging camera is particularly easy to hide due to its small size. Barely thicker than a thumb, it delivers pictures of the highest quality of 320×256 pixels. The standard version has a built-in socket for the connection of a watertight cabel. This cable transmits the video data (PAL or NTSC) and supplies the device with power (5 – 18V).
To save weight, the device can also be supplied with a highly flexible special cable with open end or a connector according to customer requirements (for example Fischer connectors).
Special features TISCAM™ 24
- Resolution Microbolometer: 320×256Hz
- Temperature resolution: 60mK
- Spectral band / pixel spacing: 7.5μm – 13.5μm / 12μm uncooled microbolometer
- Suitable for sunlight: Looking directly into the sun is possible for a short time
- Filter Mode: White Hot
- Field of view: 90°
- Input voltage: 5 – 18V
- Video output: PAL (standard), NTSC (possible), USB (special resolution)
- Polarity / Filter: White Hot
- FFC (shutter): Flagshutter, corrected by software shutter
- Operating / storage temperature: –20° to +60°C / –40° to +80°C
- Water resistance: IP68
- Maximum height: 12km
- Shock: 1.5g
- Material: Housing: aluminum (7075) anodised, lens: germanium
- Dimensions: Length: 60mm; Width: 27mm; Height: 27mm (without mounting parts)
- Weight: 57.7g
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Since the ordered product is an export-limited product, we require, after your order, an end user statement which you recieve via mail and a copy of your identity card in advance.
Available on order within 14 days.