The deposit contained in the order will of course be returned to you immediately after the return of the TigIR.
The TigIR is currently the most precise thermal imaging device on the civilian market. If we have enough units in stock, you can rent the TigIR-6Z+ from us and if you want you can buy it afterwards. Of course we will charge you up to 4 weeks of the rental price in case of a purchase.
Please let us know on which optics you want to mount the device, then you will also receive the appropriate mounting. In order to achieve optimal results, we recommend that you attend one of our thermal imaging workshops, which is also free of charge.
- 640×512 pixel (60Hz)
- 40mk (as special version also with 60mK)
- Application: –32° to +60°C / Storage –40° to +80°C
- Water protection: IP68
- Impact protection: MIL 810F 516 IV (26 falls from 1.22m)
- Video Output: PAL/NTSC
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 78mm
- Height: 80mm
- Weight: approx. 527g without accessories
- Screen resolution: 873×500 pixels
- Case: Aluminum (hard anodized and scratch-resistant ceramic-coated)
- color: green
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Since the ordered product is an export-limited product, we require, after your order, an end user statement, which you recieve via mail and a copy of your identity card in advance.