- Together with the marketing team you will develop informative and creative content to promote our products.
- You will produce videos and work with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- You will be involved in both internal and external communications.
- For example, you will write news for employees, product descriptions, newsletter articles for customers and press releases.
- You design flyers, product catalogs, manuals, and more.
- You can already work with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Blender.
- You can quickly become familiar with complex topics and communicate them.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills would be an advantage.
- You are interested in marketing and are able to work independently.
- You have already gained experience in the field of content marketing.
We offer you
- High degree of planning security through an unlimited employment contract after the 6-month trial period
- With appropriate aptitude and commitment: Growing along with the company (management tasks)
- A good working atmosphere with a highly motivated and dynamic team
- Modern office space, fitness room incl. showers, open campus kitchen
Please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, work samples) including your salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are still at the beginning and have only little professional experience? Then apply to us for an apprenticeship or internship.