Binocular night vision devices offer the great advantage of real three-dimensional vision, which offers considerable advantages in the case of fast movements in heterogeneous terrain or indoor spaces. If the devices are used without the built-in IR light source, which is the rule in professional use, the choice of a powerful tube is of particular importance. This is inevitably linked to increased costs. You should be aware of this at the time of purchase. It uses the best Bino-NSG (night vision device) nothing if you see nothing.
The "Dual Tube Night Vision Goggles" (DTNVG) are amazingly light binocular night vision devices (18mm tube) for the professional user. Many features have been added to the DTNVG to simplify operation for the user, so each eyepiece can be switched on and off separately for each eyepiece. When the appliance is opened and closed, the appliance switches off automatically, thus avoiding stray light scattering.
All night vision devices are also offered with various tubes in order to offer the optimal adjustment of your night vision device.
- Weight: 535g
- Color: matt black, corrosion resistant
- Fiber refreshes polycarbonate body
- Adaptable assembly solutions
- Flip-Up On-Off
- Side Flip-Up On-Off
- Built-in IR LED with "IR-on" indicator in FOV
- Low battery indication in FOV
- Waterproof: 20m for two hours
- Warranty: 2 years warranty
- Gate: Autogated in the available options
- Material Safety Data Sheet: Yes
- Magnification: 1×
- FOV: 40°
- Lens: F / 1.2
- Eyepiece lens: EFL 26mm
- Diopter: +2 to –6
- Focus: 25cm to infinity
- Power: One (1) Lithium CR123
- Battery life: Approx. 25 hours at room temperature. (CR123A)
Since the ordered product is an export-limited product, we require, after your order, an end user statement, which you recieve via mail and a copy of your identity card in advance.