Binocular night vision devices offer the great advantage of true three-dimensional vision, which offers considerable advantages especially for fast movements in heterogeneous terrain or interiors. If the devices are used without the built-in IR light source, which is the rule in professional use, the selection of a powerful tube is of particular importance. This is inevitably associated with increased costs. One should be aware of this when purchasing a tube. The best Bino-NVD (night vision device) is of no use if you can't see anything.
This version uses AN / AVS also known as ANVIS aviation lenses (no aviation coating!) for superior image quality and weight reduction. Due to these advantages it is now the more popular variant of the DTNVG. The disadvantage is that standard lens accessories which were originally developed for the PVS-14 no longer fit here.
All night vision devices are also offered with different tubes to be able to offer the customers the optimal adjustment of their night vision device.
- Weight: 528g
- Color: matt black, corrosion resistant
- Fiber renews polycarbonate body
- Adaptable assembly solutions
- Flip-Up On-Off
- Side Flip-Up On-Off
- Built-in IR LED with "IR-on" display in FOV
- Low battery indication in FOV
- Waterproof: 20m for two hours
- Warranty: 2 years warranty
- Gate: Autogated available in the options
- Material Safety Data Sheet: Yes
- Magnification: 1×
- FOV: 40°
- Lens: F / 1.2
- Eyepiece lens: EFL 26mm
- Diopter: +2 to -6
- Focus: 25 cm to infinity
- Power: One (1) Lithium CR123 or AA battery (adapter required)
- Battery life: Approx. 25 hours at room temperature. (CR123A)
Since the ordered product is an export-limited military product, we require, after your order, an end user statement, which you recieve via mail and a copy of your identity card in advance.